About Kathmandu Chisapani Nagarkot Trekking
Kathmandu Chisapani Nagarkot Trekking into the hills surrounding Kathmandu provides a great opportunity to experience the lifestyle, history and culture of the rural hill settlements of Nepal. In clear weather you get magnificent panoramic views of the Himalayan range including Mount Everest. You will be amazed how quickly you can travel back in time when you leave the modern city; just beyond the borders of Kathmandu you find a beautiful countryside that feels far away from pollution and modern conveniences.
The first destination is Chisapani, meaning ‘cold water’. From this hill top village there is a great view of the Everest and Langtang ranges. To reach Chisapani we travel one hour by road to Sundarijal and then trek 4 hours, passing through some ethnic settlements of the Tamang tribe at Mulkharka and the dense forest of Shivapuri National Park. It is possible to see spotted deer and other wildlife here.
The next destination is Nagarkot, a village spread along the crest of a hill. We walk along a pleasant trail through more villages and pine forests. The trail is fairly level so we enjoy great mountain views along the way as well as from Nagarkot. Many tourists are attracted to Nagarkot for the view of the sunrise on the Himalayas. You will understand why when you watch the sunset and sunrise from Nagarkot.
The trail to Changu Narayan is a gradual descent through many villages of the Tamang tribe. Changu village is centered around the the Changu Narayan Temple, believed to be the oldest temple in the valley. The impressive ornate sculptures and carvings of this temple portray the ancient Hindu beliefs.
Private Tours are avialble to start instantly. Group departs when we have minimum 1 participant for any Tour.
Highlights of Kathmandu Chisapani Nagarkot Trekking
- a chance to see real Nepal village life and culture
- short distance from Kathmandu, time saver
- amazing mountain views
- easy trek near Kathmandu Valley
- safe and easy, a heart-beat away from the amenities of Kathmandu
Expand AllHide All
- Transfer from Airport – Hotel – Airport: Car, Van, Hi-ace or Coaster in a private vehicle.
- Authentic Nepali welcome dinner with Live Nepalese Cultural Program.
- English speaking experienced Tour Guide (Govt. Trained/License Holder).
- Accommodation in Kathmandu, Two nights on Twin share Bed and Breakfast Basis.
- One Sherpa assistant if group size is more than 4 Trekkers.
- Tour Staff costs including their salary, insurance, equipment, food and accommodation.
- Personal insurance for Nepalese staff.
- Annapurna Foothill’s Tshirt.
- First aid medicine kit.
- All entrance Fees & all required permits or Official Documentation.
- All ground transfers Kathamndu.
- All government and local taxes.
- Your Personal Travel Insurance.
- Nepal Entry Visa Fee.
- International round-trip airfare.
- Lunch & Dinner in cities - allow $ 10 to 14 for per meal in Tourist restaurants.
- Beverages (soft drinks, mineral water and beer).
- Tips for guide, porters and driver (customary).
- Any personal expenses not mentioned in above services.
|start date16 Apr, 2021||end date20 Apr, 2021||Available||$350|
|start date27 Apr, 2021||end date01 May, 2021||Available||$350|
This amazing tour is available and can be done throughout the year. So, pick your preferable date and let the adventure begin.
We have listed the price up to 12 participants at maximum. If you are more than 12 members, then please feel free to contact us for amazing discounted group price and further booking process.
Private Tours is possible on any date of the year. Contact us to design your own private trips with you loved ones.
- tell us