Annapurna Foothills Treks and Expedition is owned and operated by adventure minded Local Sherpa Guides who has many years of experience in the trekking and mountaineering industry of Nepal.
Annapurna Foothills Treks and Expedition provide quality services for a less cost because we are a Nepal based company with few overhead costs.
All our staff at Annapurna Foothills Treks and Expedition are from the Sherpa Tribe who are native to the Himalayan region, experienced in the field and passionate about their homeland. What most people dont know about Nepal is that there are many castes, tribes and ethnic groups. Sure, we are all Nepalese, but for generations, life and work has been divided along the lines of caste, tribe and ethnicity. For several generations the Sherpa community has had no other livelihood than the mountaineering industry, and they have gained a reputation for honesty and hard work in the field. Although the industry has been infiltrated by other Nepalese, trekking and mountaineering remains one of the few livelihood options available to the Sherpa people. In other words, other castes have easily moved into the industry, but the Sherpa people still have few opportunities outside.
The local Sherpa native to the region are also the most familiar with the local environment and culture and therefore the best qualified to share the beauty of their land with our valued guests.
Annapurna Foothills take pride in offering competitive rates, however, we make no effort to compete with companies who are offering unreasonably low rates and compromising standards which both you and the trekking support staff require to make the trek an enjoyable experience. We refuse to offer cheap packages which involve unexpected expenses or suprises for you later.
Here are some important points which explain you why you should choose Annapurna Foothill Treks & Expedition for your Nepal experiences.
- high quality service at a reasonable price
- supporting our company means promoting the socio-economic status of local Sherpa community
- we guarantee quality and professional service
- no hidden costs
- well trained and staff are professional, honest, friendly and hardworking.
- we provide our staff fair benefits and rewards
- our team puts your comfort and safety first at all times
- itinerary is flexible
- we design your trip according to your needs and preferences
- a single person is responsible for daily departures and trip organization
- we carefully organize the smallest details of your trip
- we can provide female tour and trekking guides
- we are committed to practices which protect Nepal’s environment and culture
- we use equipment of international standard
- we comply to all government regulations of Nepal
- we can provide tour, trekking and climbing guides of many languages: English, French, Spanish, Italian, and German
- we also offer multi-country tours to Tibet and Bhutan